Friday, June 13, 2014

Change

As our family prepares to move and moves to Quito, Ecuador, I would like to invite you to follow us on our new blog.

Here's the link: http://henryfamilyinlatinamerica.blogspot.com/.

In some ways, it is going to be difficult to leave this area knowing that we will not be able to visit David's grave. Though we don't often visit, it is a comfort to know that his body lies there and that we can go there whenever we wish. As the sadness of this creeps to the surface, I am reminded that it is only his body that lies there and his being is with God. That will never change. One day, we will all be reunited. He will get to meet all of us, including his little brother Will.

1 comment:

  1. I had not realized that you feel the same pain I do, that deep emotional pain that is like nothing else. The gift from it is to look at the clouds or the mountains or a leaf and it is so incredibly beautiful, all of the daily clutter in my thoughts is gone. It is so bittersweet it breaks my heart. Elaine

    ReplyDelete